Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Back to blue

After six weeks with almost no "blue" activities in my Strava, I found the time for 1,500 meters of swimming this morning before our joint APT meeting at LHS. Discussing our new educational strategy and the upcoming research evaluation exercise, I was again reminded of the bureaucratization of academia and the growing number of organizational professionals (as for more on that, see this very timely piece by my colleague Linda and others).

Now on the train home, I was at least able to pick up a new batch of exams for some rather practical work. With both kids being home from school with colds again, I am not overly optimistic but hopefully I will make some progress on my article for Vancouver tomorrow as I have no teaching planned until Friday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home