Thursday, March 07, 2024

Alone in the dark

In preparation for Kullamannen 100k in November, I thought I should get some more practice of running in the dark with my head torch, so I went down to Delsjön last night. Meeting exactly one (1) person and his dog out on the trail, I have to admit that it felt slightly ghostly and cold, though still a far cry from the H.P. Lovecraft horror of the 1992 classic video game “Alone in the dark”.

Today, the same forest looked completely nonthreatening as I ventured up on Brudarebacken for some great views of the city below on my morning run. When returning for a second run in the afternoon, the morning frost had even turned into "shortsväder" for the first time this year (about a month earlier than in Umeå).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home