Saturday, February 24, 2024

Between flights

For the return trip, I was thrilled when I discovered that SAS was about to launch a new route from Seville to Arlanda with tickets costing only 500 SEK for their first flight on 24 February (which happens to be today). Together with a connecting Ryanair morning flight from Las Palmas, this not only meant quite a bit of savings but also half a day to walk around the Andalucian capital with its many orange trees.

After dropping off our bags using the Bounce app at a café, Petra and I had a very Spanish lunch at a neighbourhood bar before checking out the cathedral and some of the incredible gardens of Seville. With the temperature around 18 degrees in the afternoon sunshine, this time of the year always makes me slightly question the wisdom of living in Sweden ;-) Still, with both Portugal and now the Canaries, I feel that I have had more than my fair share of winter sunshine and that I am ready to take on the coming week of rain on the West Coast. Plus, few things feel as good as having a new medal and being completely beaten up after a true trail adventure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home