Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Plane and simple

After a Tesla ride through the heavy morning rain, I am now having breakfast in the SAS Pop-up Lounge at Landvetter Airport. With my luggage checked in all the way to Las Palmas, I have almost 2,500 miles of flying ahead of me today. Having finished a first complete draft of my application to the Swedish Research Council, I will spend the time in the air preparing my classes for next week when I will talk about academic honesty in relation to generative AI among other topics.

Though I have yet to fully recover from my cold, there are still 48+ hours left until the gun goes off in the mountains of Gran Canaria. In retrospect, I am nevertheless very happy that reason prevailed that day in July when I first registered for the race, in the sense that I opted for the 46k rather than the 128k edition of the race. After Denmark, I also feel much less stress about proving myself and, as such, I am really looking forward to this great trail adventure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home