Sunday, January 28, 2024

Trails and semlor

Five years ago, I ran the Marrakech Marathon which was my first marathon in under four hours. Today, I did a very different kind of running as I took my head torch out for 15 kilometres of slow trail running, passing a deer family on their way to the tram or at least some garden delicacies. Having the Skatås recreation area this close from home is really magical, and yesterday morning I even got to see the sun rise over Delsjön (picture above), for a total of 34 kilometres this weekend.

Since we will all be in Portugal on Tuesday the 13th of February, I felt that I deserved a “semla” already now. Going for the bastard cinnamon version that would make Emelie Forsberg proud, I ended up having a nice fika with the kids at Fröken Olssons. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home