Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Ice free

After the last few weeks with low temperatures, the recent storm “Isha” brought much milder weather and, once it passed, clear skies today. Last year when I was in California, I got a summer sneak peek and I guess today was my preview of spring with the birds singing and the sun returning. As such, and though I really did not have the time, I ended up going for two runs today.

Later in the afternoon, Anna and I walked over to Skårsskolan for a parent-teacher conference, passing Skårseken and all the beautiful white houses. As for our own home, I am afraid I do not have any updates except that we are working on it and that there now seems to be a small chance that we in fact get to keep our current apartment that we have come to love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home