Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Back to base training

Waking up to a full-blown snowstorm, I was happy for not having to commute down to Halmstad today. Instead, I spent the morning with different Teams meetings before heading over to the gym once the sky had cleared up. After three days of complete rest, I felt ready to take on one of the treadmills but, sadly, they were all in various states of disrepair due to dust and dirt that had been building up, probably as a result of people using their outdoor shoes when running on them. As such, I had to contend with five kilometres of indoor rowing and some strength training.

Still eager to check the status of my legs after Denmark, I went for an easy afternoon jog outside, feeling surprisingly good and ready to resume my base building of ten kilometres per day. With no races planned until Transgrancanaria 48k at the end of February, I appreciate this return to normality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home