Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Almedal

Yesterday, after dropping William off at the Universeum Science Club for the first of seven Tuesday afternoons, I took the tram down to Almedal to check out their Nordic Wellness gym for a change. Being perhaps the nicest NW gym of the ones that I have been to, it was quite crowded, to an extent that I had to cut short my planned 10k run as I had to wait so long for a free treadmill. Instead of running, I did some indoor rowing and, this morning, I made up for the lost kilometres by an astronaut early run along Mölndalsån.

Now on the train to Halmstad for the last of three lectures this week on quantitative methodology, I realize that the coming month is going to be truly crazy as I have to submit one grant proposal and one article while teaching two new courses. In between it all, I am off first to Portugal for a week with the family and then to Las Palmas to run the Transgrancanaria Marathon 46k. So, please bear with me if it will be a bit longer between the blog updates than usual.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home