Saturday, November 25, 2023

School disco

After one ridiculously busy week, it was finally Friday night and time for Eddie’s first school disco at Skårsskolan. Though I just wanted to go to bed, I took the bus with Eddie after dinner and, while he was having the time of his life, I ran around in the neighbourhood, seeing everything from some of the most expensive houses in Sweden to COOP in Kallebäck.

Earlier at work, I had received the studio photo that I took for the Halmstad University website some time ago, thinking that it is an improvement over the Umeå ones. The wool rollneck sweater that I am wearing is from an MQ sale the other year, and has been a favourite ever since, especially together with the “mottled green” sports jacket which is also from MQ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home