Saturday, November 18, 2023

Starfield

Though one or sometimes even two months later than in Umeå, today I ran in sub-zero temperatures for the first time since moving to Gothenburg. Luckily, I have all the winter running gear one could wish for, so it was an entirely pleasant experience as I went up to Skatås for another 5k loop. Like Nydalsjön in the past, I have now run the same loop so many times that it is almost automatic, as if I were a tram going down the same familiar route.

Meanwhile, Petra is in Seoul right now and seeing her pictures, including the one above of Starfield Library in Gangnam that opened in 2017, I am again reminded of the fact that it will soon be ten years since I left Korea. Undoubtedly, it would be very interesting to come back and see how society has changed over the course of this decade, especially if I could combine it with something like “Transjeju by UTMB” but, with all the travelling that I already have planned for 2024, that is probably not particularly realistic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home