Wednesday, September 13, 2023

'Nduja

While Anna’s and my friend and fellow marathoner Andreja gets to check out dreamy Matera in southern Italy, I was at least thrilled to find some ‘nduja at ICA Focus last night, reminding me of that autumn five years ago when I decided that my first marathon would be in Amsterdam.

Making a Calabrian lunch with the ‘nduja, lots of basil and garlic roasted cherry tomatoes, things are a bit upside down for the moment as W has come down with another nasty cold. After a few online meetings in the morning, I nevertheless went for a recovery jog up to Skatås. With my legs screaming at me whenever I was going downhill, I have decided to wait a year or so until my next road marathon as the physical toll is really quite brutal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home