Saturday, September 09, 2023

SK1744

Halfway across the Baltic aboard an ATR 72-600, the last time I was in these parts of the world was when Anna and I visited St Petersburg five years ago. With the gates to Mordor now firmly shut, I am still thrilled to tick off another country and look forward to exploring the old town of Tallinn together with Elin as we are getting ready for the great race tomorrow. For the moment, the weather forecast suggests that we will have warm and sunny weather (with some chance of overcast skies in the morning hours), so conditions are perhaps not optimal. Nevertheless, I could not be more eager to take on my sixth official road marathon race and hopefully securing entry into the 2024 Boston Marathon by running in under 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home