Sunday, September 17, 2023

Headlamp

It was with a heavy heart that I learned that Tjörnarparen will not happen next year. After almost completing the 100k course back in February, I was so much looking forward to returning to the forests outside Höör and setting the record straight once and for all. This means that the 100k distance remains as elusive as ever but hopefully I will soon find another race where I can try my luck.

At least, I have of all the gear I need to run really far, including a 500+ lumen Silva headlamp that I bought specifically for Tjörnarparen. Heading out shortly after 6 am, I got to experience some lovely trail running at daybreak, stopping a few times to take photos before returning home to pancakes and boardgames with the kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home