Monday, July 31, 2023

Suunto 9 Peak

After using a Polar Vantage M as my sports watch for the last two and a half years, I decided to invest in a Suunto 9 Peak Granite Blue Titanium when Suunto had a super sale just in time for my birthday. The main things I have been looking for in a new watch is navigation and even better battery time, allowing me to complete longer ultra marathons like Tjörnarparen 100k in February next year without having to worry about the battery running out.

Having been generally happy with Suunto in the past, I was doing a bit of research with the Coros Apex 2 being the obvious contender. Ultimately, it was the price that decided in Suunto’s favour but also the design which I find really stunning. As for its accuracy, it is too early to say anything but I liked the feeling of the watch as I pushed through to 200 kilometres this month in the afternoon rain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home