Thursday, July 27, 2023

Eleven

While Anna continues her journey towards full recovery, Eddie is turning eleven today, something that has been duly celebrated by unlimited screentime (since about 5 am), mud cake, and yet more cake. During the afternoon hours, William got a break from Minecraft Legends as he attended his swimming class for the penultimate time where he today mastered the ability to float on his back in the water.

For my part, I am so happy to be back running again completely pain-free. With 45 days left to my key race, Tallinn Marathon, I remain cautiously optimistic even if I will end up running about 150 kilometres less than originally planned in July. Tonight, I got to run around Härlanda Tjärn after doing the full loop around Stora and Lilla Delsjön yesterday. Passing all the trams in the sunset, I was reminded of Vienna and my many runs there during the summer of 2004.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home