Monday, June 12, 2023

Grinding away

After packing my office into boxes in the morning, I went down to USM for another bout of indoor rowing and treadmill running. With my 50k ultra on Öland coming up on Saturday, I plan to keep the volume down this week and only do a few quality workouts so that my legs feel as fresh as possible on race day.

As for racing, I have some exciting news. Following my incredible experiences of running South Devon Ultra in 2020 and North Cornwall Ultra in January this year, I have now registered for another race in Endurancelife’s Coastal Series, namely the 53k Suffolk Ultra on 14 October. Starting and ending in Dunwich, the race promises to be really flat in comparison and will feature lots of wild beaches, lowland heath and lighthouses.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home