Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Back to Wadköping

After driving up to Ramsjön for a swim yesterday, I decided to kick off this long day of sitting with some faster photo intervals along Svartån, rediscovering what used to be my hometown for four years while completing 2,000 km of running this far in 2022.

Heading out to Oset, I got to see the sun rise over Hjälmaren before returning to Clarion for an excellent hotel breakfast.

As for yesterday, Kilsbergen was just as stunning as I remember it from two years ago when I was running Bergslagsleden Ultra. Still a lot warmer than in Umeå, the water was 14 degrees according to Sofi’s thermometer, so I did not stay in for long. However, in the car back to Örebro, I made the bold promise to go for another swim when I come back to Örebro in December!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home