Saturday, August 06, 2022

Milchkaffee

Eight hours on the train later and I was back in Umeå, feeling surprisingly refreshed, something that clearly would not have been the case had I continued all the way into the night. Though obviously disappointing, I knew that I did the right thing when respecting that my body needed more time to fully recover from Covid.

Waking up to rainy skies, Anna and I went for a run around Grössjön this morning followed by some Hausbrandt coffee. Feeling strong out on the trails, I started thinking that maybe I should try to find another race soon in order to restore my self-confidence. Despite being sick so much, I have still been able to rack up 1,600 km this year with no injuries so perhaps I should indeed strike while the iron is hot so to speak.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home