Saturday, July 30, 2022

Guilty Pleasures

With Petra and others having recommended it for some time, Umeå’s new brunch spot “Guilty Pleasures” seemed like the obvious place to take Carsten as he is visiting for a few days from Hamburg. While more than ten years have passed since we had breakfast at the Grand Hyatt in Seoul, it was great to pick up my German master class with the concept of „bornierte Bräsigkeit” as we enjoyed some well-executed “Eggs Royale” with the house Cava. 

Before meeting Carsten, I was able to swing by the gym for a first post-Covid session consisting of some rowing and weight training. Though feeling good, I have decided to stay away from treadmill tempo runs for now. In any case, speedwork is not really something that I need to practice for Thursday anyway, so I am happy taking it slow for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home