Sunday, July 24, 2022

California Zephyr

Being sick, I tend to watch a lot of travel-related videos. Yesterday, I got to follow the tracks from Chicago’s Union Station across the Mississippi River, through the Rockies and the Sierra Nevada, all the way down to Emeryville and the Bay aboard Amtrak’s iconic “California Zephyr” train. For all the time I spent in the US, my train travels have so far been limited to going back and forth between New Brunswick and New York and a one-time trip between Los Angeles and San Diego.

However, before I had time to dream of any future “train and trail” adventures in the US, a most anticipated book arrived in the mail, namely the pre-print of Anna’s PhD dissertation! While some proof reading remains, it is an incredible feeling to be able to hold the physical book and I am very much looking forward to her defence in September!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home