Friday, July 29, 2022

Warning signs

During a brief visit to the university yesterday, I saw a wonderful sign that I of course had to document. Clearly, it does not take a genius to realize that running Fjällmaraton 100k two weeks after testing positive for Covid may not be the best of ideas but, for now, I remain optimistic. Though I had some strange pain sensations in my lower back and legs, I was happy to see that my heart rate was fine on today’s 10k as well. While I would never think of doing a road marathon since it requires such a sustained maximum effort, a trail ultra is always more about the adventure and mental strength than anything else.

Yesterday we had the first viewing of the house which proved to be a herculean effort in terms of cleaning and packing. Hopefully, we will not have to do this again as there are now several families that appear interested in buying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home