Monday, July 18, 2022

Presymptomatic

Coming back from her summer school in Wales, Anna just tested positive for Covid with mild symptoms so far. Knowing that time was of an essence, I decided to go for a 30 km trail run around Stadsliden, completing two full circles on the SM-trail, in what might be my last run for some time. With FjÀllmaraton 100k only two weeks away, I am not sure how this will end but I will obviously stop running once I start exhibiting any symptoms myself.

Sadly, out on the trail, I learned that Elin has decided to cancel her trip to Chiltern Wonderland as she is starting a new job and has a small puppy to take care of. While disappointing, it is probably for the best as I already have an extensive travel schedule for the autumn with Anna defending her PhD on 12 September and a big trip with the kids to Italy in early November.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home