Sunday, January 23, 2022

Cramp

About 4 km into my run and halfway up the hill to Mariehem, my left calf started cramping to an extent that I had to briefly lie down in the snow. I rarely have these kinds of problems, so I was a bit surprised by how much it actually hurt. Still, with no phone, and Elin waiting at the other end of town for our Sunday morning run, I began limping and eventually jogging towards the west. Though the pain remained possible to manage, I am not sure if it was such a wise decision to continue. In any case, with the new Covid-rules, it is not possible to buy a bus ticket from the driver, so I guess I did not have much of a choice. If nothing else, every experience like this gives some extra mental strength when race day comes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home