Thursday, January 06, 2022

Lens flare

With no need for Photoshop, the morning sun flared through the lens of my phone. Today is Thursday the 6th of January and I am barely a week into my insane challenge to run the same number of kilometres as the day in the month. So far, so good, despite a real feel temperature of -17 degrees.

Yesterday, England lifted both the quarantine requirement and the pre-departure test for fully vaccinated travellers from Europe, meaning that the chances of Anna and me going to Northumberland in late February just increased significantly. The only requirement that remains is to take a lateral flow test once in the UK and pray that it turns out negative. Of course, we will take multiple self-tests on our own before leaving in order to minimize the risk of ending up in quarantine. If all goes well, this means that I may really have the 58k Northumberland Ultra to look forward to. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home