Monday, January 10, 2022

Lovely linearity

Like last year, Idre Fjällmaraton is organizing a series of virtual races through the winter months. The first one, called “Natten”, is a 11 km headlamp race starting at 6 pm tonight. Though tempted, I decided to stick to the strict linearity of my January challenge by running ten exhausting kilometres on the USM treadmill instead, a decision made easier by the fact that it was a freezing -20 degrees outside.

Yesterday, I also finally challenged myself to try “Yoga for runners” with Adriene. Considering my limited range of motion, it must have looked pretty funny. Luckily, I was all alone on my yoga mat, so I did not have to feel embarrassed. Anyhow, with Strava having a 30 minute per week yoga challenge in January, I will give it another shot before long and, hopefully, I will gain some flexibility. 

Otherwise, a new round of Covid restrictions was just announced but it is still unclear what exactly they will mean for my classes that are starting next week...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home