Friday, January 28, 2022

Busy

Though slowly, the light is again returning to the North. Compared to a month ago, the difference is quite visible. With the sun no longer hiding at the horizon, I am spending my days biking back and forth between Innertavle and lecture hall F where I do most of my teaching.

Staffed at 119% this year with 321 excess hours, and most of my teaching planned in January and September, it is perhaps not that surprising that things have felt a bit busy with little time to update Rawls & Me

As for the running, my left calf has still not fully recovered after last weekend’s incident. Today, it started to hurt about 7 km into my 10 km morning run so I guess I will have to go a bit easy. The good news is that I have at least been able to keep up the gym routine and also done some swimming at Navet this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home