Saturday, December 04, 2021

LH809

Upgraded to business class for my morning flight down to Frankfurt, I am reading up on the conflicted history of Cyprus with its “Green Line” while Sweden fades away below. Though reviews of the new “Tasting Heimat” regional food concept have been mixed to say the least, I think “Hamburg” was quite okay. 

Unfortunately, some snow has fallen overnight in Hessen so we had to wait on the ground at Arlanda for more than hour before we got a new slot time for landing in Frankfurt. I can only hope that I will still make my connection to Larnaca. Once on the ground in Cyprus, the plan is to pick up a rental car at Avis for some good old driving on the left, something I got to practice in Ireland back in September. According to Google Maps, the drive to Paphos is 132 km and is expected to take 1 hour and 22 minutes which seems a bit optimistic. Anyhow, I will then pick up my bib at the Expo before crashing in bed so I am ready to take the bus to the starting line at 6 am local time tomorrow morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home