Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Short Walks from Bogotá

After a mad teaching rush, Anna and I are finally at Arlanda and Pontus for a refuelling stop on our way to South America. Tomorrow morning at 4:30 am local time, our Boeing 787 will touch down at El Dorado International Airport in the Fontibón district of Bogotá.

For me, all of this represents uncharted territory. To be slightly better prepared, I am reading Tom Feiling’s “Short Walks from Bogotá” even as it makes me wish we could travel for weeks rather than days but such are the constraints of being a parent with two young kids back home. Still, Colombia seems to be particularly fascinating and contradictory. While posting may be slightly delayed, I look forward to taking Rawls & Me along.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home