Friday, September 03, 2021

Theatre

Already before landing at Oslo-Gardemoen, I was informed that, due to Covid, it would not be possible to use the “Domestic transfer” lanes but that I would have to pick up my luggage and then recheck it for the connecting flight to Trondheim. Having enjoyed a short moment of normality in the air with black coffee and a delicious chocolate ball from Malmö, reality hit once on the ground where we bussed to a remote part of the terminal and greeted by the Norwegian military. After showing my passport and the EU vaccination certificate, I was eventually allowed inside the terminal where I could go about claiming my bag. Again, another passenger was less lucky, as he discovered that he had misplaced his printed vaccination certificate (or so he claimed) and had no electronic copy.

Half an hour later, following some additional checks and QR code scans, I was able to visit the SAS lounge which served an incredibly yummy salad consisting of saffron rice, raisins, cilantro, peas and pickled veggies, a combination that I will definitely try to recreate once I am back home in Umeå. Right now, however, I am looking down on majestic mountains as our Boeing 737-800 is starting its descent into Trondheim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home