Friday, August 20, 2021

Europa

A couple of months before the pandemic hit, I signed up for a 12k race on Kullaberg. Little did I know that the race would be postponed not once but twice and then moved to Vallåsen in Halland. Yesterday, I received my bib but sadly I will not be able to participate since I have already maxed out on races for the autumn.

So, instead of south Sweden, I find myself making another extended morning run around the hills of Stadsliden before returning home to a busy Friday with both kids at home and lots of things to prepare for the upcoming semester. Were it not for Elin, I might even have missed Maxim Grigoriev’s Europa, taking me back to those grand detours of the past, imagined universes, and all-too-real memories. 

Though the pandemic makes everything uncertain, I should also mention that my Norway-trip in early September just took a Celtic turn thanks to Ally so please stay tuned :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home