Thursday, August 26, 2021

Stripes

With the kids being back in school, it feels like the autumn is very much here with endless rain and long hours in front of Zoom or the green screen recording new lectures. Thanks to the temporal magic of Adobe Premier, I have luckily been able to reuse some of my old material, only adding a new introduction here and there or changing minor details, such as that a vote of no confidence has actually succeeded in unseating a Swedish government. This trick of course depends on being able to recreate the past, as in forgetting to shave for a couple of days and finding the exact same clothes. While I apparently have a fondness for Bond, my appearance today rather called for some good old stripes :-)

Beyond all the work and the new semester starting on Monday, I could not be more excited about the fall. Unlike last year’s horror on the slippery rocks of Höga Kusten, I can look forward to a string of great non-technical races leading up to the 70 km Trail Kuršių Nerija in October where I will now be joined by Elin! First up however is Trondheim Marathon in nine days from today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home