Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Mach 4

I do not know what promises are worth any longer. But after watching a number of extremely positive Youtube reviews, I did what I had promised myself not to do, namely to buy another pair of running shoes. In this case, a pair of Hoka One One Mach 4, branded as a daily long-distance trainer suitable for up-tempo runs or, in other words, exactly what I need to keep up with Elin as the river run season begins in earnest.

With this confession behind me, I am getting ready for tomorrow’s big bike adventure, my first ever “Gran Fondo” in Strava, as I plan to take my new blue Stålhästen back to Umeå. Although I am uncertain if sashimi really counts as carb loading, few things can go wrong with the house sauvignon blanc from N.Z.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home