Friday, April 23, 2021

66 North

There is an Icelandic brand called “66 North” that makes running and outdoor clothes suitable for life in the High North. After many weeks with beautiful spring weather, the snow has been swirling down with heavy northerly winds all afternoon here at the 63rd parallel, making me dream of one of their orange Staðarfell jackets. Even without one, I decided to once again extend my school pick-up run via Anumark in order to prove that I am not a “fair weather runner”. Though quite horrible to tell the truth, I was at least able to fuel up well before-hand with pancakes, maple and strawberries.

Last night, I gave another online talk, this time to the Swedish Ecomodernist Association (yes, there is really such a thing). Considering how used I am to talk to audiences that strongly disagree with me, this was a real treat, a bit like being back at the Breakthrough Dialogue.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home