Thursday, January 28, 2021

Sealed my fate

Today, I sealed my fate by registering for Fjällmaraton 100k in the Jämtland mountains in early August. While I have long been pondering different mountain race options, this felt like the most exciting one as it will allow me to explore a whole new part of Sweden while challenging myself to a distance that is far beyond anything I have ever attempted. If successful, I will earn 4 ITRA points.

While at it, I also registered for Malkars 21k in Kalmar on 3 July. After the virtual edition of Göteborgsvarvet with Elin when I was able to run in 1 hour and 35 minutes, I have been looking for a fast course for a half marathon road race. Given my monumental breakdown back in 2019, Kalmar seemed like the obvious choice so, with that, my racing schedule for 2021 is more or less complete.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home