Sunday, January 17, 2021

Midst of winter

It is mid-January and, setting off at 8 a.m., I got to see the sun slowly rise above the misty and frosty lake. Wrapping up another 80+ km week, I felt strong and excited about the year that lies ahead and where my running will take me. Out on the road, I also had the privilege of meeting two Giant Schnauzer who were happily playing in the snow, seemingly unaffected by the fact that it was -14 degrees.

Over in Naples, Florida, Seth James DeMoor just finished his half marathon race in 1 hour and 5 minutes, a truly incredible time and a testimony to his hard work and perseverance. Seeing this, I am reminded of Elin's and my 1:35 half marathon in May, maybe I should register for Göteborgsvarvet this year after all? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home