Saturday, July 11, 2020

Margherita

Now with Naples and the Amalfi Coast ticketed, I was tempted into ordering a Pizza Margherita from Ruccola, just as I did after Tvåälvsloppet back in September.

Otherwise, I have been down with a cold for the last couple of days which has been a bit sad as my sister has been visiting from Stockholm. However, practicing even more of that famous social distancing, we have still been able to hang out a bit. I also realize now that it was really in the nick of time that I stopped the running before getting an overuse injury. With 402 km of running in June, it is not surprising that my body started to bark back so, however difficult it may be, I will just have to accept that my total volume in July will probably end up being maybe half of that in June...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home