Monday, July 06, 2020

World Map

Deprived of any real world travelling this summer, we decided to invest in a wooden world map for the living room. Produced by a small family business in the Ukraine, the map is in itself a symbol of the world that has been made possible through globalization.

After spending the whole day inside sorting the kids’ clothes and putting up the map, I laced up my Nike Odyssey for a half marathon across town to Rödberget just as the skies were clearing up, stopping by USM for some strength training on my way home.

Next week there will be no running for me as Anna will be away attending the virtual version of the Gregynog Ideas Lab. Considering that I am currently 233 km ahead of pace with regard to my goal of running 10 km per day in 2020, taking a complete break from the running for one week will probably be really good for my body, even as I will be stressed to see my Strava fitness score plummet...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home