Saturday, June 27, 2020

Langhorne Creek

With thunderstorms and mosquitoes circling around me, I went for a lunch trail run down to Grössjön, feeling energized by the colder weather coming down from the Arctic. As much as I have appreciated the last weeks of extreme summer, houses up here are really not built for such heatwaves so it has been unbearably hot inside, especially at night (which is perhaps not that surprising considering that we get about 21 hours of non-stop sunlight this time of the year).

From Langhorne Creek outside of Adelaide, I found a shiraz called "Director's Cut" which seemed like the perfect way to end this week of video editing. If anyone is curious, here is a link to one of the lectures that I have been recording (in Swedish). Next week, which is the last week with daycare for the kids, I hope to be able to record another five videos about the different political ideologies before the summer “vacation” begins ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home