Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Linearity

Though “linearity” has never been a defining feature of Rawls & Me, my mind definitely drifted off to Indonesia when I was looking through the weather forecast for the coming days. Luckily, I was able to get a pair of Craft “hydro tights” at 50% off from Boozt so I will at least stay warm when running through all the sleet and, with the successful test of my waterproof gloves this morning, I also think I now have all the equipment I need to run South Devon Ultra in February next year.

As for Bali, I ultimately decided to use points to stay at the Alila Ubud that recently joined the World of Hyatt programme. While the trip will be short, I am very much looking forward to seeing a bit more of the interior of the island than last time around. In any case, it is actually hard to grasp that I have this great trip coming up in just ten days from today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home