Sunday, August 18, 2019

City run

With a few exceptions, I have been training at the Utopia USM gym two to three times per week for the last 18 months. Today however was the first time I ran there. Normally I bike or, on the coldest of winter days, take the bus but now I am thinking that running back and forth is really great as it allows me to skip the treadmill warm-up while bringing some much needed variation to my lake running routine.

Otherwise, my Achilles tendons continue to mend but with 87.5 km of running just this week, I am afraid that my running volume is again a bit on the high side. Luckily, already in one week from now, I plan to start tapering for Umeå Ultra 50k, mostly in terms of volume though as I have the 10k race “Umemilen” scheduled for 1 September.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home