Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April weather

When I woke up the world had turned white again. Capitalizing on the fact that USM opens already at 05.30 a.m., I biked down to Utopia to run 6k in 28 minutes on the treadmill and do some strength exercises before it was time for UPL and my new course on assessment and evaluation in higher education. This course is the eighth pedagogical course that I am taking so it felt strangely familiar to be back.

Much later, as the sun was setting over Nydalasjön, I could not resist going for an evening run. Still, I doubt that I will be able to beat last week’s 75 km of running. Just like David Zaritsky's “The Bond Experience” has not been good for my shopping habits, watching too many Youtube videos with Sage Canaday has come to seriously inflate what I consider a “good week” in terms of running mileage. I mean, there was a time when I would feel good about myself for running twice per week...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home