Saturday, March 30, 2019

Evaluation

With the marking finally behind me, I had a chance to look through the student evaluation from the same public administration course and it certainly renewed my hope in the profession. Reading about all the learning that has taken place and how fascinated the students have become about politics reminded me of why I really like teaching these kinds of courses, especially to students who have not chosen political science as their major.

Unfortunately, between the marking madness and an intermittent cold, I have not been able to make much use of the spring sunshine but at least I have been able to go to the gym twice this week. With only six weeks left to Umåker Trail and then just two more weeks until Stockholm Marathon, I really need to build some mileage if I am to make any meaningful improvement on my Marrakesh time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home