Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Through the Valley of Shadows

While it would be convenient to blame it on the mirror universe, I guess I have to take full responsibility for making beef stroganoff tonight. With four hours and close to 3000 kcal of activity just today (if Samsung Health is to be trusted), I have come to develop a rather voracious appetite. Yet, at the same time, my intuition tells me in no uncertain terms that meat eating is a savage practice and something that should be relegated to humanity’s past.

In two weeks' time, I will fly from London to Los Angeles in a 787-9 belonging to British Airways. Despite all my travels across the Atlantic over the years, this will actually be my first long-haul flight with BA. Still, I cannot say that I look forward to spending 11 hours in a middle seat even if it happens to come with a gin and tonic...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home