Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Around the bend

It is only February but already the days are becoming longer and the sun is slowly returning to the north. Looking around the bend, I could not be more excited for the spring that lies ahead. Having spent endless hours on the treadmill, it will be so good to be able to run unconstrained again and discover new trails.

After registering for Stockholm Marathon, I was able to find a half-marathon event on Angel Island on the day after Breakthrough Dialogue finishes. For someone as emotionally invested in the Bay Area as I am, the thought of doing a trail half-marathon through a state park with the San Francisco skyline in the background is of course irresistible so it should not come as a surprise that I have already registered :-) Now all that remains is finding a race for when I am in San Diego in April...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home