Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Beyond the Rawlsian Monologue

It has been fulfilled.
All that remains now is to wait. Today I sent in the manuscript of "Beyond the Rawlsian Monologue" to Philosophy & Public Affairs. I know it is bold, even on the limit of being overconfident, but sometimes you just have to do these things. And even if it gets rejected I hope to get some valuable comments. Cycling back and forth to the department however nearly freaked me out. Let’s call it "adverse weather conditions"; snow just below the freezing point and strong winds. Tried to persuade Nilla to move immediately to Melbourne. There is still time to redeem all my airmiles and catch the SK evening flight to Southeast Asia...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Natasja said...

Good luck!

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home