Monday, April 15, 2024

Marathon dreams

After my colossal failure in Tallinn last year, I was tempted to give up on road marathons and focus exclusively on ultra trail running. However, going through my wardrobe and finding a pair of Hoka Carbon X2, and then seeing the sunshine outside, I could not resist going for a few faster kilometres on the pavement around the neighbourhood at lunch, and apparently that was enough to bring back those funny marathon dreams. With Gabriel having registered for Göteborgsvarvet on 18 May, I am seriously considering joining him, even if it would only leave me with a week to recover before Borås Ultra Marathon, something that I have come to regret in the past.

In any case, as for half marathons, I am going to do the joint jogging event “Retrovarvet” in 6:30 min/km pace with Anna on 27 April.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home