Friday, November 03, 2023

Hagaparken

As William was sleeping in (sic!) and Elin was in the opposite end of town, I decided to cut my morning run short, but I nevertheless got to check out Hagaparken for five faster kilometres this morning.

Racing up to the 18th century copper tent houses that were truly magic in the dark, I felt so light and free, a feeling I hope to keep for my 19k race tomorrow in Skatås.

Once back at the hotel, William and I had breakfast before jumping into the warm basement pool at Elite Palace. Though the pool is mostly off limits for kids, the hotel is making an exception during the school autumn break so, within half an hour, the morning calm had turned into all-out waterpark vibes which was a little sad as William was swimming back and forth like a pro. Hopefully, we can return to Valhallabadet soon enough.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home