Sunday, October 29, 2023

Vagabond

In the past, I used to be a loyal subscriber to the travel magazine Vagabond but, after a few years, I decided that the money would be better spent travelling myself. However, when shopping at ICA Focus this morning, I just could not resist buying the latest issue featuring so many of my current dream destinations from Oaxaca to Svalbard, not to forget Rioja, the Norwegian Fjords and the best cocktail bars of Gothenburg.

As for real-world travelling, I just received external funding to go to Vancouver in late March for WPSA so that will be one big trip in 2024 (assuming that the world is still there). Sadly, I will be one month too early for the Vancouver Marathon but, with a bit of creative ticketing, I might be able to book the trip in a way that would allow me to still run an ultra somewhere in North America. As such, all suggestions of possible races around Easter time are greatly appreciated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home