Monday, October 23, 2023

Oyster mushroom

Waking up ungodly early as per usual, I caught the 6:10 am service to Halmstad for our joint department breakfast before walking over to the S-building for my classes. 

Somewhere I read that it has become a trend in the post-pandemic corporate world to show up for morning coffee with the colleagues before heading home well before lunchtime so, today, I did just that, even giving me time to stop by at Nordic Wellness Lunden for 5k of indoor rowing. Unlike with the swimming, I have been able to make up for the kilometres that I lost in the spring after injuring my shoulder, meaning that I should be able to meet my goal of rowing 300 km this year with relative breeze.

For dinner, I made halloumi with black cabbage, mushroom and a splash of apple cider vinegar. Sadly, it was too tasty so now I still have to come up with something to bring to Halmstad for lunch tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home