Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Two weeks

In two weeks from today, Anna and I will take the bus to Landvetter Airport where we will start our grand adventure around the world, taking us first to Istanbul and the Bosporus before catching a connecting flight to Bogotá the following morning.

For now, however, I am still in Sweden, where the supermoon and the mist turned my morning run into something out of the ordinary. Unlike yesterday, I did not spot any hedgehogs or foxes on my run though, but at least I got to see some deer.

Then, as I was taking the 7.40 am service to Halmstad, the morning mist delivered yet more magic at the railway station. On days like these, getting up crazy early is really not that difficult, but I guess it will be once we get later into the autumn. At least, I will not have to commute as much in November and December so, with a bit of luck, I will be able to do more of my running during daylight hours.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home